Thursday, July 6, 2017

Surgery Update

My father is having carotid surgery today and I just talked to my mother who informed me he is still in surgery and is expected to be for the next 2 hours thereabouts.  Scarlett is unaware of anyway of this which is good for everyone involved.  I imagine I will be dropping by after my appointment with the Shah tonight.  Not the best way to get time away from the building chaos but I'll take what I can get.

Apparently Scarlett is unaware of the signs of stress and anxiety.  Surprising since she is the cause of so much of it.  Not only with me but her daughter, Virginia and a few neighbors here and there.  At least they have the option of leaving the situation.  Lucky devils!

Funny how "home" doesn't feel like that after a years absence.  Still wish the guy whose life I'm living would show up to take it back and give me back mine =)

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousJuly 06, 2017

    Back at home. Long surgery. 5 hour recovery time, so probably return around 7.

    ReplyDelete