Thursday, July 6, 2017

Day 2

Survived the first evening but had forgotten just how much I dislike a TV in the bedroom.  I'm trying to get some sleep but Scarlett has to watch some Gregg Laurie (what kind of last name is that anyway?) evangelical blah blah blah tell-all-you-know-about-the-good-news horse pucky.  Uncomfortable mattress, uncomfortable night but I survived.  Today's agenda for Scarlett's part seems to be more Hoovering but at least for the moment she's at the gym and out of my hair.

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 06, 2017

    I like Greg Laurie.
    Talk about uncomfortable mattresses, we immediately took off that foam thing. Ugh, how did you sleep on that? My hip started hurting the minute I got into bed. It was a comedy act getting that thing off! It's now in L3's room at the "campsite ".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very comfortably as a matter of fact =) They are heavy, cumbersome and a b***h to move though.

      Delete