Friday, July 28, 2017

Carnac

Saw the Shah last night for the usual Thursday night head exam.  Told him about last Sunday and Scarlett kicking the door to my office in three separate times within the span of maybe 2 minutes and then my reaction to that on the third time where she also brought my furry friend into the discussion.

Explained that at that point I was seeing red and lunged at her, not to hit or make contact but to scare her just a little.  Then I mentioned her being close to the stairs and my thought of one push, one kick with my leg and down she would go.

Now the Shah is aware of the accusations Scarlett made early on in this...thing concerning my alleged (as in non reality) "abuse" of her and he is also aware that Scarlett, like most cluster b's knows my weak points and my hot buttons.  When cornered, scared, frightened, mad, angry they will use what they know about you against you.  What really gripes me is that I know this but still allow myself to get sucked into things I know better than to get sucked into.

Well, the Shah said he did not think I really wanted to go to jail on a real or trumped up charge of domestic abuse/violence, nor would I want to defend myself against a murder charge, or have my chips cashed in sometime later this year at the hands of Scarlett.

I looked at my list of things to do and sure enough none of those items were there.  The Shah is really amazing sometimes! Almost as good as Carnac the Magnificent.

I'd also mentioned to him, something I'd told the mole earlier this week when she was over gabbing with Scarlett.  I was minding my own business sharpening some dull knives when she said something about what I was doing.  Told her that if I was going to be stabbed I'd just as soon it be with a sharp knife since it wouldn't hurt as much.  At the time I said that as a joke.

The Shah and I a lot of times do not have the same sense of humor.  After I told him that he started saying things about the unconscious planning things we may not even be aware of.  And that given Sundays event it was his advice that I, for my safety as well as that of Scarlett, leave the premises.

Now that's easier said than done because any attempt at me leaving holds a real potential for triggering Scarlett's abandonment issue(s).  So it was suggested that I bring this up Saturday in our joint session with Irving.  And at the moment that is my plan.

1 comment:

  1. The Shah is probably wondering if either of you might not survive until she wants a divorce.
    I don't think she will ever end it and your life will be more of the same forever.
    I am trying to figure out if she could kill you, but from what I know about her fights, it really would be hard not to hurt her. Be careful. Don't like the idea of you waiting for her to end the marriage anymore.

    ReplyDelete