Friday, July 7, 2017

Fog rolled in last night

So, I returned from my meeting with the Shah last night with some things to think about.  Grabbed some reading material, sat in my chair in our living room and settled in for what I thought might be a peaceful night.  Twas not to be.  Scarlett came in and wanted to talk.  Briefly and in the most general terms I told her what the Shah and I had discussed....90 minutes later she stormed upstairs "I'm going to bed, are you?"  Nope, still have some notes to write down I said.  And 90 minutes after that (now midnight) I went upstairs to close down my computer and retire for the evening.  Except....she stomped into my office and proceeded to harangue me for being on my computer.  That lasted for a good 20 minutes until I said I was not going to talk to her anymore, she was irrational and I was going to sleep in the other room.  Five minutes later as I am finally getting ready to lay down she stomps down the hallway, flings open the door and for the next 30 minutes or so continues berating and haranguing me.  All I could do was exactly what I'd done 3 months earlier when I was back here to help with my furry friend, which was to just lie back and let her rant.  Somewhere around 2:00am she ran out of steam and left.  I didn't wake until 11:30 this morning.  Still need to fill in all the details for the living room "discussion", the office scream fest and the second bedroom borderline berating.  Plus as an added bonus, today's bitch fest so far.  I have not been told to leave yet but that may not be long in coming.  More later.  For now I need to go to the hospital and visit a sick friend.

1 comment:

  1. Well that's sure the way to get your husband back! I never thought of screaming and yelling until 2 AM. If i snag another husband, I'll be sure and try it.
    It sounds like all of it is absolutely insane! That's not an expression. I mean really really insane. Does she know your dad's in the hospital? And btw, how is he doing?

    ReplyDelete