Thursday, August 10, 2017

Short post

I am happy (and at the same time sad) to report that our beloved Hinges has made it safely back to her residence in a state that contains no Fog Beach.  It is hoped that her stay there will not be overly long.

And on a somewhat related subject, my attorney is filing documents with the court to fire this thing up again with an expected settlement hearing somewhere in the December - January time frame.  Subject to change of course.  Either way.  For virtually any conceivable or inconceivable reason.

As my attorney told me once, the wheels of justice are square.  He also noted that only attorneys who aren't very good at being attorneys become judges.  I think that explains quite a bit!

So for the moment, at least until I hear from my FA's (forensic accountants) I can concentrate on other matters.

1 comment: