Friday, August 4, 2017

As the DVD turns

Because I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried, below is an email exchange between myself and Scarlett today.  The names have been changed to protect the idiots involved.  As usual, you need to start from the bottom and go up.







From: Salty 
Sent: Friday, August 4, 2017 11:44:05 PM UTC 
To: Scarlett 
Subject: Re: thank you 
  
And yet it is someone else's. 
  
But hey, if it makes you feel better to pin it on me, call me queer, a pedophile, a buttf**ker -then you just go right ahead.   
  
I'll just add it to my list of things that I could never get you to see or think straight on. 
  
You need serious help Scarlett.  For your sake I hope you get it. 
  

From: Scarlett  
Sent: Friday, August 4, 2017 4:23 PM 
To: Salty  
Subject: Re: thank you  
  
Just because you have a dvd, it doesn't mean you are going to watch it in the bedroom. It couldn't be anyone else's. 
  

From: Salty  
Sent: Friday, August 4, 2017 3:56 PM 
To: Scarlett
Subject: Re: thank you  
  
Only because you actually believe your own damn nonsense.   
  
You, not me, you, with your insane ideas, your ludicrous "evidence" have "rocked your world".  Not me. 
  
One question.  How was I to watch this thing in there anyway?  There is no DVD player in there and hasn't been since xxxxx was there.  She brought her own.  Remember?  I had to hook the thing up.  It left when she did.  Don't believe me?  Go look.  There is a TV and a set top box in there.  No VCR, no DVD player.  In fact, we only have 2 DVD players.  The one downstairs and the one in the bedroom. 
  
Great detective work there.  You have me accused, tried and convicted based on nothing.  Get whatever you have fingerprinted.  Please. 
  
You really are crazy.   Bat. Shit. Crazy. 
  

From: Scarlett 
Sent: Friday, August 4, 2017 2:18 PM 
To: Salty 
Subject: Re: thank you  
  
Just because I talked to them, it does not mean I said anything about the dvd. I did tell Virgina because I asked her if it was hers, twice, just to make sure. I didn't actually speak to Jughead. It would be nice to know that you actually care how upset this is to me. It has rocked my world to the core.    
  

From: Salty 
Sent: Friday, August 4, 2017 1:46 PM 
To: Scarlett 
Subject: Re: thank you  
  
One friend? 
  
(Phone company) shows that you talked to Virgina, your attorney, Irving, Kentucky, Jughead, Mole, Drunk, Virginia again and again, then Mole again. 
  
I have left a message with my attorney.  He is, or will be, once he listens to that message, quite clear on my intentions.  
  

From: Scarlett 
Sent: Friday, August 4, 2017 1:38 PM 
To: Salty 
Subject: Re: thank you  
  
I told you I wasn't going to tell anyone but I did tell a friend to talk to about this as it is very difficult. I don't think you are a heartless pedophile. You CAN be cruel at times and you can be a bastard at times. The last time we talked I told you I didn't want to fight with you. I hope you have contacted your attorney as you said there is no hope. I think I can agree with you on that. It's really very sad, though. I will be seeing Irving tomorrow at 11. Please, can we move along quickly with the divorce? It is torture for me, as it must be for you as well. Lets finish it and maybe one day we can be friends.  
   
From: Salty 
Sent: Friday, August 4, 2017 1:06 PM 
To: Scarlett 
Subject: Re: thank you  
  
You are welcome. 
  
Discuss what precisely?   
  
Apparently you've already determined and I imagine told half the known world, that I am a murderous, cruel, heartless, gay, pedophile bastard.  Because as you said "it all fits". 
  
I have nothing left to discuss except my furry friend's well being. 
  
You want to discuss something with someone?  Take an hour out of your day tomorrow and go see Irving at 11:00. 
  
 From: Scarlett 
Sent: Friday, August 4, 2017 10:11 AM 
To: Salty 
Subject: thank you  
  
for the cologne. It came a couple of days ago. I think we need to discuss some things.  

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have all the emails you have received from Scarlett. You may need them as evidence in court to prove slander and her insane accusations, and intentions. I's also recommend recording any future phone conversations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good idea. Also, she says "We need to talk." Ah, no you don't. It'll just be more of the same. I honestly wouldn't "talk" unless it's just scheduling the dog, etc. Even at that, you said she wouldn't be home yesterday between 9 and 11 and she was. she's going to try and talk her way out of this either to get more money out of you or the old "You BELONG here!" Personally, I would ignore all phone calls and let her stew. She started this and to me, talking would just get you more upset and there isn't really anything to talk about? Right? You might even ignore the emails. That will get to her more than fighting. For once, let her have consequences to her actions. She was salivating when she thought she could use that DVD against you. Now that that won't work, she'll get the baby talk voice and "wanna be friends."

    ReplyDelete