Monday, August 7, 2017

Miscellaneous Ramblings

One more time with Irving (one on one) this Wednesday and I think I'll be through unless I trade him for the Shah....which I don't think is likely.

Apparently, Scarlett is under the impression that Salty is "pliable".  Wrapped around her finger as it were.  She's like a slow motion train wreck that I can see coming.

So, I found out today another thing that stress can cause.  I've already had an elevated PSA level which almost resulted in a biopsy, until it mysteriously went back to normal.  I've gotten to see a number of psychologists throughout this odyssey, been referred to a neurologist (haven't gone yet though) and today, well it was actually somewhat apropos.

Hemorrhoids.  Now I can't positively say for a fact that Scarlett was the reason for these or any of the things I mentioned above, but if not then we are left with mere coincidence.  I'm not a big believer in coincidences.  They do occur at times but I don't believe this to be one of those times.

Anyway, Scarlett believes now that the whole sordid DVD affair is now ancient history and there is no need to ever talk about it again.  And she is certainly entitled to her opinion.  As I am mine.  She believes that she has smoothed this over to such a great extent that I will naturally be willing to buy her a round trip ticket to the east coast to see her daughter at either Thanksgiving or Christmas.  And I am told, not by her (yet) that when the time comes for her to remodel the condo that she plans on buying, that I will gladly pay for that too.  And maintain her health insurance.

Really, if this was a TV show, it would have to be one of the most highly watched sit coms in broadcasting history.

Yes I know I am rambling a bit today, comes with the territory.  Don't like it?  Find yourself another blog to live vicariously through.

So Scarlett and I had another talk about the ultimate disposition of Tara at Fog Beach.  I was asked whether I intended to live there and I responded that that  would certainly be my preference.  Well then she wanted to know, how soon will you have my money?

I have no idea
Why not?
Because it will take some time to put it all together
When?  Can't you give me a window?
Nope.
Well if this gets in front of a judge and you say that he'll order it sold.
No.  No he won't.
That's what my attorney says.
Your attorney can say anything he wants.
Well, you won't be able to stop it.
I won't but my attorney will.
How?
Simple.  The judge will be told that forensic accountants are still determining what is and what is not community property as well as what portion of that community property is in fact sole and separate property.
Why do you have forensic accountants?  I don't have anything?  What are you looking for?
I'm not looking for anything.  I told you what they are doing.
Oh I get it.  You're trying to play hardball!  Well it won't work!!
Au contraire.  No hardball.  And nothing needs to work.  I'm just making sure that we each wind up with what is in fact ours.
<crickets>
<crickets>
<crickets>
Dial tone

Sorry Scarlett, I guess somehow I got unwound from that finger and for reasons unknown am not so pliable.  Damn the luck....

2 comments:

  1. Well finally. I need to have something to read to unwind. Atta boy salty. You stick with your guns. You are not pliable and/or placated by the baby talk voice. Now that she has outed you, you need to show her you still have a spine and can carry a grudge with the best of them.
    I knew she'd go all lovey dovey when she needed a plane ticket. If she will be gone a couple weeks at Christmas, I will chip in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She could earn plane fair plus expences on ebay by selling herself, I mean an item. LMAO All she need to do is sell a purse and hand deliver it.

    Salty those lessons on how to be an A-hole are still available and free. I bet you'd make a perfect student. *grins* I'll even through in some lessons on sarcastic behavior for good measure. Mrs. Vern says she'll sit in the back of the class and mimic Scarlett least you waver. And she's says the ticket needs to be a one way ticket.

    Where I come from they say this is the time in a divorce to grow a pair and not be so nice. NO MORE Mr. NICE GUY! Bring out the big guns, let the lead fly, and take no prisoners. This MEANS by no means let her have your furry buddy.

    Via con dios my friend. And maybe let the devil sit on your shoulder when need be.

    P.S.

    Oh and if she needs plane fair that bad they have a go fund me page on facebook. Not that any one would feel sorry enough to give her a dollor after reading this blog.

    ReplyDelete